my Covid-19 updates
Hooray, the news that we have all been hoping for. A relaxation of the lockdown restrictions and a chance to finally meet up with friends and family that have had to remain distant for the last few months.
I am also relived and excited that I am able to open up my very much loved photography business again, as I have missed being out in the countryside, at parties, capturing weddings and photographing those teeny tiny details of newborn babies.
I will still be asking that clients are respectful of COVID safety, and that if symptoms appear before or directly after any booked session, that they contact me as soon as possible. This means that I can responsibly limit any further contact with clients until I am confident that I am not infected. I will of course be doing the same, and will contact clients should I need to be tested.
While we are not out of the woods yet, the dates below will give you a guide line as to the sorts of photography sessions that I will be able to offer between now and June.
- Photography businesses can re-open.
- Outdoor sessions for family members of the same household in an outdoor setting are allowed.
- Small weddings of up to 15 people are allowed.
- Indoor sessions allowed of up to 6 people or two households.
- Outdoor session can also now include two households.
- Medium sized weddings of up to 30 people are allowed.
- Hopefully all restrictions are lifted and large weddings and mixed household photoshoots, both indoors and out, can commence.
Of course, this may all change but I am hopeful that by the summer we will be back to normal, so that we have the whole of the Summer ahead to enjoy time with friends and family.
If you have any questions, please do drop me a line.
Stay safe everyone, and be kind!
UPDATED: 1 March 2021